According to the Mental Health First Aid England, stress, anxiety and depression are the three leading causes of sickness absence. Mental ill-health causes a loss of 91 million working days each year. In the UK, 1 in 4 people faces mental health problem at some point in life.
This mental health training raises awareness of mental ill-health causes and provides guidance for better well-being management. The training educates delegates with recognising common mental health issues and provides useful measures to remove the stigma surrounding mental health.
Mental health awareness courses offered by Human Focus are as follows:
Human Focus is offering RoSPA assured Online Mental Health Awareness Training, which has the following learning outcomes:
- Understanding of what mental health is
- Understanding of different mental health issues and their causes
- Better looking after of mental health and maintaining well-being
- Taking effective actions to remove the stigma that surrounds mental ill-health
- Helps make the workplace a supportive, open environment for colleagues who may be experiencing stress, anxiety and other mental health issues
This mental health eLearning training is especially for:
- All employees, working in any workplace environment, globally
- All business owners, management teams and supervisors, working in any workplace environment, globally
- Anyone who wants to improve awareness of mental health
This eLearning programme requires:
- No Prior subject Knowledge
- No previous qualifications
The course can be taken by anyone who is working at any level in the workplace.
Your organisation will get the following benefits by providing this online course to the employees:
- Saves Money- online course accessible to everyone across your organisation
- Enhance the performance of employees as the training helps in keeping them mentally fit and healthy
- RoSPA assured mental health awareness certificate for employees
- Helps achieve a positive organisational reputation with good mental health support