The coronavirus pandemic is likely to be with us for some considerable time to come, hence there is a need to implement effective infection control measures in workplaces for keeping everyone safe.
The HSE has published coronavirus advice for employers. All business owners must ensure that employees follow government guidelines on safety precautions against coronavirus. The HSE further said it will take legal action against employers breaching government guidelines in workplaces.
This awareness training course based on coronavirus safety measures is aimed to develop understanding of all employees in office environments.
This training course has the following outline:
- Coronavirus Infection Control Principles
- Symptoms and Methods of Transmission
- Travel Arrangements To and From Work
- What to do if you fall ill at work?
- Self-isolation Arrangements and Work
- Routine Cleaning Arrangements
- Cleaning Post-Suspected Case of Infection
- Personal Hygiene at Work
- Tools and Equipment Usage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Welfare Arrangements
- Shift and Breaks Arrangements
- Organising Your Work Area
- Briefings and Meetings
This eLearning training is for all the employees, including supervisors and managers, working in an office environment
Anyone in the office environment can take advantage of this course. The course covers safety precautions for keeping everyone safe from coronavirus in the workplace.
This COVID-19 Training Course will help your organisation to:
- Help your employees returning to the workplace
- Help develop employees awareness of their roles and responsibilities
- Help fulfil your legal compliance obligations regarding Coronavirus
- Help support your business recovery plan
Human Focus is offering the following coronavirus safety courses targeting different industrial environments.