This online fire extinguisher training provides you with the know-how but not hands-on skill. It’s intended to provide everyone with an awareness and understanding in the essentials and will be helpful – particularly in lower risk situations.
Depending on the fire risks posed in your workplace, selected individuals may also require hands-on training for higher-risk situations.
The course outline of the fire extinguisher training is as follow:
- Types of Fires
- Types of extinguishers
- Selection of right extinguisher depending upon the fire types
- Water extinguisher Operation
- Dry powder extinguisher Operation
- Carbon dioxide extinguisher Operation
- Foam extinguisher Operation
- Fire blanket extinguisher Operation
- Wet chemical extinguisher Operation
This e-learning training course is ideal for:
- Employees of different industries
The main aim of this workplace fire safety training is to provide you with essential knowledge about how to respond to fires and:
- Decide if it is safe to extinguish them
- If yes, then how to select and operate the appropriate extinguisher.
Workplace fires can be devastating to people and the organisations for which they work. The most effective fire risk control is to prevent fires from occurring in the first place.
However, if the worst should happen, many fires can be stopped before they get out of control through the effective use of fire extinguishers.
Employees need to know how to use them. Fires can start and spread rapidly, so there will be no time to study instructions. Hence, employees should be well aware of fire emergency procedures in the workplace.