This H&S work equipment course highlights the hazards associated with hands during working in the industry. It also educates employees about the safety tips to protect their hands from injuries.
Hands are incredible pieces of engineering. They are made up of a complicated arrangement of 22 small bones. They enable us to perform an amazing range of tasks. Some involve minute degrees of dexterity. But most of the time our hands provide us with a highly flexible tool that has not yet been surpassed by the machines we use.
It’s only when we incur a nagging minor injury that we begin to realise the importance of hands in our daily life.
Hand injuries are common. Organisations need to take safety measures to keep employees safe. It is a vital part of ensuring high standards of health and safety in an organisation. This hand safety and injury prevention training helps in maintaining these safety standards within the company, thus builds the good reputation of the company in the global market.
This eLearning training programme focuses on the following elements:
- Hazard – Contact with Harmful Substances
- Hazard – Mechanical Hazards
- Hazard – Environmental Hazards
- Hazard – Postural Hazards
- Safety Tip – Keep out of the Line of Fire
- Safety Tip – Know What You are Handling
- Safety Tip – Cover Up
- Safety Tip – Stay Comfortable
- Safety Tip – Wash Up
This eLearning course is ideal for all employees working in any industrial environment who are in danger of getting hand injuries whilst using work equipment.
This hand safety in industry course requires:
- No Previous Knowledge
- No Certification Requirement
Format: Online – delegates can take the training course on any of the mobile, desktop, or tablet devices, such as IOS or Android
Course Duration: 19+ minutes
- High-quality video and animation content
- Highly-engaging training course
- End of course assessment test
- Certifications from the approved bodies on completion of the course.
The Hand Safety in Industry – What Everyone Needs to Know e-learning course has an assessment at the end, which appears when a delegate completes the whole course. The details are:
- 100% online test, can be taken anywhere
- The end-test consists of multiple-choice questions, randomly selected from the programme
- Trainees are required to attain 80% of the marks to get a certificate.