Coronavirus infection control is essential for businesses where work activities can put staff members at risk. Effective infection control and cleaning in the workplace is key to keep you, your family, colleagues, and society safe. Moreover, it is also an ongoing legal requirement.
The HSE has issued coronavirus advice for employers. Business owners must ensure that employees follow government guidelines on safety precautions against the coronavirus, including social distancing.
The HSE has also said that it will take enforcement action against any employer who fails to follow these government guidelines in their workplaces.
The Human Focus coronavirus safety in your workplace training programmes explore control measures for ensuring protection against Covid-19. The programmes educate learners about various aspects of of coronavirus and practical steps to prevent its spread. The programmes are an essential tool for all types of workplaces and help you comply with government guidelines.
This eLearning training offers the following benefits:
- Understanding of coronavirus and different ways through which this infection can spread
- Identification of protective measures on coronavirus in workplaces
- Understanding of coronavirus infection control principles
- Identification of methods for keeping the workplace safe from coronavirus
- Understanding of the cleaning ways through effective infection control can be achieved
- Basic understanding of cleaning materials and required steps in the cleaning process
- Understanding about procedures following a post- suspected case of infection
- Safe disposal of contaminated PPE
Human Focus is offering the following coronavirus safety courses targeting different industrial environments.
This online course is ideally designed to assist:
- All Employees in any workplace environment
- All cleaning staff who are responsible for routine cleaning and decontaminating cleaning materials
- All Managers who are responsible for responding to workplace infection
This training programme on safety precautions against the coronavirus need:
- No Prior Domain Knowledge
- No Certification Required
This coronavirus toolkit will help your organisation to:
- Implement organisation’s coronavirus safety plan
- Build confidence that employees can be safe at work by the following guidance
- Meet compliance as training records are stored and tracked in LMS
- Comply with cleaning guidelines set by the government
- Create cleaning awareness among staff members before they get back to work
- Deal with any suspected case through an effective cleaning process
- Save training cost – you don’t need to hire expert professionals to train staff members
- Offer flexible learning experience-course can be taken any time, from anywhere before going back to work