The coronavirus is most likely to be the part of our lives for a long time therefore employers are under obligation for implementing effective infection control measures.
The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) has announced coronavirus advice for employers. All employers need to make sure that employees follow government deadlines on coronavirus safety in the workplace.
HSE further stated, it will initiate legal action against business owners on disobeying these guidelines on coronavirus safety precautions.
This COVID-19 training course focuses to develop best coronavirus safety measures in construction industries by educating employees with the best practices.
Human Focus is offering the following coronavirus safety courses targeting different industrial environments under the coronavirus toolkit:
This course outline of this training programme is as follows:
- Coronavirus Infection Control Principles
- Symptoms and Methods of Transmission
- Travel Arrangements To and From Work
- What to do if you fall ill at work?
- Self-isolation Arrangements and Work
- Routine Cleaning Arrangements
- Cleaning Post-Suspected Case of Infection
- Personal Hygiene at Work
- Tools and Equipment Usage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Welfare Arrangements
- Shift and Breaks Arrangements
- Organising Your Work Area
- Briefings and Meetings
This awareness course based on safety precautions against the coronavirus is designed for:
- All Workers of the construction industry
- Managers of the construction industry
- Supervisors of the construction industry
This eLearning training course will:
- Help your industry to meet legal compliance obligation regarding coronavirus
- Help your company on implementing a business recovery plan
- Help your workers to develop a clear understanding of their responsibilities against COVID-19
- Help employees return to work with complete knowledge of safety precautions against the coronavirus