This CDM training online is related to the Construction Design and Management Regulation (CDM Regulations) 2015. The regulations are aimed at any individual involved in construction works that need a deep understanding of their duties under regulations.
Aim of CDM is to prevent accidents and injuries at the construction sites, by ensuring effective planning from design to construction phase.
This CDM 2015 awareness course covers the key concepts of regulations. It highlights the roles of various duty holders that are involved in a construction project. It further educates delegates about the key documents required to prepare in different phases of construction work. Lastly, it covers the risk assessment process, principles, and different construction hazards and their safe handling.
The course is structured into three modules, which cover the following elements:
After completing the above 3 modules, there will be a knowledge test to assess the learning of delegates. There will be 10 multiple-choice questions. The learner needs to score at least 6 to pass the test. If he does not pass the test in the first attempt, he can retake the test. Or he can retake the CDM awareness training as well.
On passing the test, the learner will be awarded a RoSPA-approved certificate.
This awareness course is ideal for the following:
- All construction workers who need to develop an understanding for effective safety management of construction project
- Manager and Supervisors who do not perform formal CDM duty holder roles
It is essential to have a good awareness of CDM principles among construction workers and other duty holders because they are the ones, who are responsible implementing building designs and safety controls on-site.
With their active participation in the CDM training online, ensuring safe construction project planning is achievable.
Following are the organisational benefits of the training programme:
- Helps your employees understand their roles and responsibilities and obligations required under CDM 2015
- Helps your organisation with compliance – training records stored and tracked
- Saves time and money – no traveling time and cost
- Flexible – training can be taken anywhere, any time.
- Complex subject knowledge is made simpler – engaging audio/video content-short and punchy
- RoSPA-Approved certificate, upon successful completion of courses