This bribery and corruption training teaches employees about bribery and corruption, its different forms, signs, and ways of its prevention.
The course is CPD approved. Upon successful completion of training, the learner will be awarded a CPD-approved certificate.
The course outline includes:
- What is bribery and corruption?
- The Four Offences
- Active bribery
- Passive bribery
- Bribing a foreign official
- Failure to prevent bribery
- The six principles of the bribery prevention
- What you need to know?
- What are the signs of bribery?
- Why it matters?
The Bribery Act 2010 aims to promote anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices amongst businesses. The consequences for your organisation in failing to prevent bribery, include massive fines, disqualification of directors, and significant damage to the organisation.
Your organisation needs to commit to bribery prevention. It’s the organisation’s duty to:
- Understand the policy and procedures
- Follow the policy and procedures
- Inquire, if you don’t understand any details of the policy
- Ensure that employees are aware of the severe implications that could have on business.
This Anti-bribery at Work Training will:
- Help your organisation to get compliance with anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws thus builds a good reputation in the global marketplace
- Help in creating a culture of integrity within the organisation
- Protect your organisation from financial implications, as the training educates employees about the severe implications of involvement in bribery for gaining business advantage