Course Duration: 25+ minutes
This accident investigation online training gives an essential message that mistakes are an inevitable consequence of deeper rooted problems. In effect, most people are set up to have accidents.
In many cases, individuals are blamed for what happened. As a result, very little is learned about how such accidents might be prevented from happening again.
So, this accident and incident investigation training course teaches how accidents happen; how effective investigations get to the root of the problem. It also highlights why root causes are routinely missed during accident investigations.
Accident Investigation Training Benefits
Following are the benefits of this e-Learning programme:
- Educate learners on how to investigate different accident incidents
- Teach learners how to investigate the root cause of an accident to prevent its reoccurrence
- Incident investigation training online offers convenient e-Learning
- The mobile app allows learners to take training course anywhere, anytime
- Effective e-Learning with the help of video/audio content and interactive quizzes
- Certificate from Human Focus assured by RoSPA
Accident Investigation Training Course Content
The course content of this e-Learning programme is as follows:
- How do accidents happen?
- Getting to the root of problem
- Why are the root causes routinely missed during accident investigations?
This online course about incident investigation methods have the following intended audience:
- Health and safety officers and advisors
- Safety managers, representatives and supervisors
- Anyone who has given the responsibility to investigate accidents
Accident and Incident Investigation Training Course Organisational Benefits
This training programme offers the following perks to your organisation:
- Saves Training Cost – Avoid trainer’s cost and time away from working hours
- Enhance Compliance – This e-Learning system tracks training completion of each trainee and provides compliance proof
- Saves Time – This incident investigation online course is, unlike classroom training, available to everyone, anywhere and anytime
- Builds Company Reputation – Improves safety awareness culture within the organisation and build integrity within the global market
- Improves Productivity – Enhance employees productivity as few hours as a result of incidents
- Certification – Internationally recognised certification for trainees
|Study length||25+ minutes|
|Approval body||RoSPA assured|
|Target audience||All staff members – awareness|
|Format||One interactive module with an end of course test|
|Assessment||Online multiple-choice test|
|Certification||Online certificate issued immediately on course completion|