In this display screen equipment e-Learning programme we explore the health and safety issues of working with display screens or computer equipment.
We will see that this technology poses a range of possible health risks – both to physical and psychological health.
The latest evidence-based guidance says that both mind and body have to be protected in order to work safely with display screens.
We will see how these two aspects – physical and psychological health – interact and combine. Being healthy relies on striking a good balance in both areas.
In this training, you will explore:
- Psychological Health – linking to Physical Health
- Sitting Comfortably while working with DSE
- Arms and Shoulders while working with DSE
- Reading the Screen while working with DSE
This e-learning training is specially designed for:
- All Employees, working in an office environment, who are regularly using a display screen
As an employer, it is your prime responsibility to protect your workers from injury and ill-health, including DSE related health issues.
This training helps your organisation to:
- Improve productivity, as training reduces the likelihood of ill health
- Introduce safety and health culture within the organisation