Our CDM 2015 training courses teach how to plan, manage, and maintain everyone’s safety throughout the construction project. These courses help to understand CDM 2015 regulations, roles, and responsibilities. With RoSPA approval, these eLearning courses guide you towards compliance and legal implications.
The construction industry is a dangerous sector to work in. According to a study, the construction industry accounts for only 5% of the total UK workforce. But, it is responsible for 31% of all workplace injuries.
These eLearning courses help delegates in:
- Identification of which construction work comes under CDM
- Distinguishing the roles and responsibilities of duty holders under CDM
- Learning how to plan a construction project for assembling the right pre-construction information
- Recognising safety measures to promote safe construction work
- Learning how to maintain a safe working at the construction site
- Making documentation needed for a safer construction
- Understanding the CDM regulations to help employees work towards compliance
Human Focus is a leading provider of CDM certification course online. Currently, it is offering:
These training courses are ideal for workers of any role, working on a construction project. They are made aware of their responsibilities by understanding CDM regulations.
CDM 2015 training courses need:
- No Prior Knowledge
- No Previous Certification