Laptop computers have freed us from our desktops and have enabled us to travel and work whenever and wherever we want.
Due to the wide range of environments in which laptops are used, and the design of the equipment, this freedom also presents challenges to our health, safety and comfort.
This Laptop safety online e-Learning course will help your people and organisation to better understand the hazards of working with laptops in different environments.
This laptop equipment safety course will teach you about general principles of laptop usage:
- Laptop Setup
- Incorrect Posture
- Correct Posture
- Applying the Correct Sitting Posture
- Applying the Correct Posture for Elbows, Wrists & Shoulders
- Eye Problems
- Laptop Security
- Avoiding Risks
- Attack Reactions
- Manual Handling
- Lightening the Load
- Safe Lifting & Handling Techniques
Learners will also see how risk assessment principles can be applied in:
- Homes and Hotels
- Trains and Plains
The target audience of this eLearning course is:
- All Employees who need to work on laptops for a long time, in any office environment
This e-Learning training explores general principles of laptop usage and identifies how these risk assessment principles can be applied in a range of different working environments.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Introduce and maintain health and safety culture within the organisation
- Increase organisational productivity, as training reduces the likelihood of sicknesses and ill health of employees