Slip trip fall is the largest reason behind accidents in the workplace. More than one person gets killed in a week in the UK because of falls at work. Almost 125 injuries happen every week as a result of slips and trips.
Injuries caused by slips, trips and falls are dangerous, leaving victims unable to work for long periods. These injuries cost the economy around £300 million per year.
This e-learning course teaches employees about slip and trip hazards in the workplace and suggest ways to prevent the occurrence of such accidents.
On successfully passing the slip trip fall training, employees will get a RoSPA-Approved certificate having validity of 3 years.
This awareness training course about slips trips and falls in the workplace covers the following:
- What are slips, trips and falls?
- What are the slips trips and falls hazards in the workplace?
- Control measures to reduce such accidents
- Why Accidents Happen: Poor Housekeeping
- Why Accidents Happen: Taking shortcuts
- Why Accidents Happen: Careless movements
- Why Accidents Happen: Not holding on
This course is ideally designed for:
- All Employees, working in any office environment
- Managers, working in any office environment
- Supervisors, working in any office environment
This training programme will help your organisation to:
- Enhance employee productivity-as very few hours lost to injuries and accidents by taking control measures
- Improves health and safety culture within the company
- Gain internationally recognised RoSPA-Approved certificate for your employees , upon successful completion of the course
- Build a great reputation of the organisation within the supply chain