This slip, trip, and fall eLearning course teach how they occur, why these accidents happen, and what one can do to prevent these common hazards.
Slips and trips are one of the biggest causes of accidents in the workplace. Employers need to set control measures in place to ensure employees’ safety from injuries caused by slips, trips, and falls.
The awareness training course about slips, trips, and falls in the workplace covers the following:
- What are slips, trips, and falls?
- What are the slips, trips, and fall hazards in the workplace?
- Control measures to reduce such accidents
- Why accidents happen: Poor housekeeping
- Why accidents happen: Taking shortcuts
- Why accidents happen: Careless movements
- Why accidents happen: Not holding on
This online course on slips trips and falls control measures is ideally designed for:
- All employees, working in any office environment, worldwide
- All managers, working in any office environment, worldwide
- All supervisors, working in any office environment, worldwide
Training delivery benefits for employees
- Short e-Learning course with only 15 minutes running time
- Accessible to everyone; anywhere, anytime, thanks to the advent of e-learning
- Increases awareness among employees about slips, trips, and falls
- Teaches learners about the safety tips to reduce such accidents in the workplace
- Course content comprises of videos and animations to maintain the trainee’s interest in our course
- Offers convenient learning experience as the Human Focus Learning Management System (LMS)keeps records of each trainee’s progress with the course. This allows them to complete the course in small steps.
- Interactive knowledge test with true/false, drag/drop, and multiple-choice questions
- RoSPA-Approved certificate, upon successful completion of a slip, trips, and falls in offices online training
Training delivery benefits for organisations
This training programme will help an organisation to:
- Enhance employees’ productivity by reducing or eliminating working hours lost to injuries and accidents
- Improves health and safety culture within the company
- Internationally recognised RoSPA-Approved certificate for trainees upon successful completion of the course
- Builds a positive reputation for your organisation
- Format: Online E-learning – can be taken on any mobile desktop machine
- Estimated training time: 15 minutes
- Course approved by RoSPA – Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- High-quality video and animations
- End test and RoSPA-Approved certificate
The slip prevention training course has a total running time of 15 minutes. However, the trainee can either take the course in one sitting or in bite-size chunks, which ever is more convenient.
End of Course Knowledge Test
The slip, trip, and fall e-Learning course has an assessment test at the end of the course. The test appears when the trainee completes all sections of the training. The aim of the test is to assess the employee’s learning from the course.
- The Human Focus test system is completely online; thus, there is no need to visit training centres
- The test consists of multiple-choice questions
- The trainee needs to score at least 80% in the test to pass the course
- A record of the trainee’s test is automatically stored on the Human Focus system to provide robust compliance evidence
Slip and Fall Prevention Certificate
When a trainee passes the knowledge test, they immediately get a RoSPA-Approved slip, trip, and fall certificate in a downloadable PDF format.The certificate has validity period of 3 years. Moreover, if a trainee fails to achieve 80% in the test, they get the chance to attempt the test again without paying extra within the subscription period.
Other available Slips and Courses available include: