Approved e-Learning course
15+ minutes course
Slips, Trips And Falls In Industry – What Everyone Needs To Know
|Courses||Price per Course|
|1 - 14||0% £25.00|
|15 - 24||12% £22.00|
|25 - 34||20% £20.00|
|35 - 44||28% £18.00|
|45 - 59||40% £15.00|
|60 - 69||44% £14.00|
|70 - 89||52% £12.00|
|90 - 99||60% £10.00|
|100 - 200||62% £9.50|
Slips trips and falls are the single largest cause of accidents in the workplace. More than one person is killed every week in the UK because of falls at work. Almost 125 injuries report every week as a result of slips and trips.
Injuries caused by slips, trips and falls are often very serious and leave victims unable to work for long periods. These injuries cost the economy over £300 million per year.
Slips Trips & Falls Training
This course teaches about the slipping, falling and trip hazards in the workplace and suggests ways to prevent the occurrence of these common incidents.
On completing the course successfully, employees will get a IIRSM approved certificate. The certificate has validity for 3 years.
Slip and Fall Prevention Training Benefits
- Improves awareness among employees about slips, trips and falls accidents
- Educate employees about the slip trip fall safety tips
- The course is accessible on computers and mobile application
- Saves money – no travelling required to take the course
- Engaging content-with short and punchy sections
- Interactive knowledge test with true/false, drag/drop and multiple-choice questions
IIRSM approved certificate, on successful completion of thisslip trip fall training course
This awareness training course about slips and trips in the workplace covers the following:
- What are slips, trips and falls?
- What are the slips trips and falls hazards in the workplace?
- Control measures for Slips and Trips
- Why Accidents Happen: Poor Housekeeping
- Why Accidents Happen: Taking shortcuts
- Why Accidents Happen: Careless movements
- Why Accidents Happen: Not holding on
Slip Trip Fall Training Target Audience
All Employees, of any industrial environment
Managers, of any industrial environment
Supervisors , of any industrial environment
Why Your Organisation Needs this Slip Trip Fall Training Programme?
- Enhance employee productivity-as fewer hours lost to injuries. This proves to be helpful in improving organisation productivity
- Strengthen health and safety culture in the organisation
- Award employees with internationally recognised IIRSM approved certificate, upon successful completion of the course
- Build a great reputation of the organisation within the supply chain
|Study length||15+ minutes|
|Approval body||IIRSM - International Institute of Risk & Safety Management|
|Target Audience||All Staff Members – Awareness Level|
|Format||Interactive Video With End of Course Test Questions|
|Assessment||Online Multiple Choice Test|
|Certification||Online Certificate Issued Immediately on Course Completion|