This manual handling in the warehouse course highlights 8 principles that are important to underpin safe manual handling at work. Moreover, the course explores some practical tips for implementing these principles during warehouse work activities.
The major cause of injuries in industrial workplaces is the lifting and moving of loads. Well, it is a common activity but accounts for over a third of all accounted injuries, with many involving strains or sprains.
In addition to these sprains and strains, many handling incidents in warehouses involve crushing to feet, hands, or other body areas.
Thus, causing a lot of pain and suffering to even the strongest and fittest of us. All of the injuries involved in the lifting and moving of loads can easily be prevented by taking manual handling online course.
This e-learning training programme is designed for:
- All Employees, working in any warehouse environment, worldwide
The course material includes:
- 8 Basic Principles needed for reducing the risk of injuries
- How to assess the task and work area
- How to have a broad stable base
- How to avoid bending at the waist
- How to keep the load close to the body
- How to get the load into a correct position
- How to avoid twisting at the waist
- How to split heavy or large loads
- How to secure stacked loads
This online training programme will help your organisation to:
- Enhance company productivity by increasing employees productivity as fewer hours lost to sickness and injuries
- Introduce safety and health awareness culture within the organisation
- Achieve RoSPA-approved training certificates for employees
- Enhance the company reputation within the global market
Human focus is also offering following manual handling RoSPA approved courses.