Coronavirus or COVID-19 is causing a huge impact on our lives and businesses. It will be with us for some considerable time to come. Unfortunately, there is no standard way of controlling coronavirus, therefore there is a need to develop safety measures that are practical and effective for your operation.
HSE has recently published coronavirus advice for employers. They need to ensure that all employees follow the safety precautions against the coronavirus set by the government. Any employer who fails to implement government guidelines in his workplace will have to face legal proceedings.
This coronavirus online course for managers will explore ways to implement government guidelines to manage infection control in various workplaces.
In this module, delegates will explore how to implement government guidelines on managing infection control in the workplace. So, they will learn:
- The symptoms of Coronavirus
- Methods of Transmission
- Hierarchy of Risk Controls
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment and Examples
- Deciding on Coronavirus Risk Controls
In this module, trainees will explore the recommended controls according to government guidelines and implement them during the day to day operations, including:
- Controls that Eliminate the Hazards
- How to Reduce the Hazard
- Controlling the Hazard via Safe System of Work
- Mitigating the Risk where there is a Possible Exposure
This module educates the trainees about:
- Infection Response Plan
- Care for Unwell Employee
- Isolation and Assessment of Suspected Cases
- Initial Response Steps
- Contact Tracking and Confirmed Cases
- Recovery of Processes & Business Functions After Detection
This section will evaluate your knowledge through end test after completing all the modules of coronavirus managing safely. It is a pass or a fail assessment that comprises multiple-choice questions. The trainees must score 80% or more to get the course certificate.
Upon passing the end test successful participant will receive an IIRSM certificate via email to download.
This coronavirus online course is ideal for:
- All Managers of any working environment, worldwide
- All supervisors of any working environment, worldwide