Approved e-Learning course
15+ minutes course
Poorly managed tasks that involve equipment like welders and grinders lead to injuries, and severe damage to properties and businesses. Thus, it is vital to understand the nature of such hazardous activities and precautions to reduce the damage risks.
This hot works training course raises awareness about the risks associated with hot works. It highlights details about risk assessments, alternative methods, and safety principles that can help to work safely.
Benefits of Hot Works Training Course
- Aware delegates about the health and safety hazards linked with hot works
- Educate learners on how to work safely with hot work equipment like abrasive welding and soldering
- Hot work eLearning offers convenient learning- the mobile app allows to take the class anytime, anywhere
- Effective learning by the use of video/visual content
- Interactive quizzes help in gaining learner interest in the course
- Cut Training cost- avoid paying fees to trainers, no time away from work or travel expense
- Learners can get IIRSM approved hot work certification online, on passing the course successfully
Hot Works Awareness Course Content
The hot works course comprises the following sections:
- What is hot work?
- How do hot work accidents occur?
- Use alternative methods
- Guard against fire and explosion
- Work equipment condition and use
- Protect yourself and other persons
- Ensure Emergency measures are in place
Target Audience of Hot Work Course
This IIRSM approved safety e-learning course is suitable for:
- Workers at all levels, who involve in hot work procedures and undertake equipment such as abrasive wheels, welding, and soldering
Why Your Organisation Needs this Hot Work Training Course for Employees?
Poorly working with hot works and equipment can lead to fatalities, major injuries, and serious damage to property and businesses.
This eLearning course will help your organisation in the following ways:
- Meet legal duties on protecting the health of workers
- Improve workers productivity- because few hours are lost due to injuries and sicknesses
- Flourish health and safety culture within the organisation
- Protect organisation from business or property loss
|Study length||15+ minutes|
|Approval body||IIRSM - International Institute of Risk & Safety Management|
|Target Audience||All Staff Members – Awareness Level|
|Format||Interactive Video With End of Course Test Questions|
|Assessment||Online Multiple Choice Test|
|Certification||Online Certificate Issued Immediately On Course Completion|