This hot works training course raises awareness about the risks associated with hot works. It highlights details about risk assessments, alternative methods, and safety principles that can help colleagues to work safely.
Poorly managed tasks that involve equipment like welders and grinders can lead to injuries, and severe damage to properties and businesses.
Thus, it is vital to understand the nature of such hazardous activities and precautions to reduce the risks of incidents and accidents.
In this hot work course, you will explore:
- What is hot work?
- How do hot work accidents occur?
- Use alternative methods
- Guard against fire and explosion
- Work equipment condition and use
- Protect yourself and other persons
- Ensure Emergency measures are in place
This RoSPA Approved safety e-learning course is suitable for:
- Workers at all levels, who involve in hot work procedures and undertake equipment such as abrasive wheels, welding, and soldering
Poor working with hot works equipment can lead to fatalities, major injuries, and serious damage to property and businesses.
This hot work eLearning course will help your organisation in the following ways:
- Meet legal duties on protecting the health of workers
- Improve workers productivity- because few hours are lost due to injuries and sicknesses
- Improve the health and safety culture within your organisation
- Help protect your organisation from business or property loss