- GDPR course online enables staff members to understand their roles and responsibilities within GDPR
- It improves GDPR awareness and personal accountability of employees
- This data privacy training introduce measurable changes within the organisation regarding data processing, protection and storing
- Reduces the likelihood of human errors when staff members are handling sensitive data
- The data protection training online can be completed anytime and from anywhere-easily accessible via computer or mobile application
- It saves money-no travelling required
- The course comprises of engaging audio/visual content- with short and persuasive sections
- Interactive section assessment test consisting of drag/drop, true/false and multiple choices
- The learner will get CPD-Approved GDPR certification online.
GDPR Training Online Courses
Why this Data Security Training important?
GDPR Training Courses Offered by Human Focus
GDPR Staff Training Course Content
- What are data breaches, and why do they happen?
- What is meant by data protection?
- What are the General Data Protection Regulations – or GDPR
- Data Security levels
- Software threats and security measures
- Social threats and security measures
- Physical threats
- Data Protection responsibilities
- Personal internet usage
Data Protection Training-Target Audience
- All Employees, Managers and Supervisors of any sector, working with personal data
Why Your Organisation Needs Data Protection Courses?
Data breaches are, unfortunately, widespread. It’s a vast and growing problem for all kinds of organisations and businesses
- The unauthorised loss of data has hit roughly 1 in 4 companies in 2017
- Most organisations rely on information technology to run their business, so, it’s a severe risk to all organisations, regardless of what they do
- One data breach can put your organisation out of business because of fines, loss of business and legal claims
So, there is a need that your organisation need to comply with GDPR. The data protection courses online help to:
- Enhance the company reputation as being at the forefront of data protection
- Achieve better data security and reduce the risk of data breaches
- Educate employees on principle and processes under the GDPR