Approved e-Learning course
15+ minutes course
First aid course at work by Human Focus complies with HSE guidance on the basic first aid at work (INDG347). The course covers a basic introduction about first aid at work and provides everyone with simple guidelines that can be followed until a qualified first aider or medical professional arrives.
The programme also highlights an effective approach in case of emergency without putting yourself in danger. On successful completion of the workplace first aid course, the learner will be awarded the RoSPA assured certificate.
Benefits of First Aid at Work Course
- First aid training helps to save lives. Employees with the ability to respond quickly to accidents and injuries make a difference
- Basic first aid online training educates learners how to reflect and react in certain situations until a qualified first-aid person arrives on-scene
- The training offers the opportunity for employees to learn this essential skill
- The course is 100% online- can be completed from anywhere, anytime
- Accessible via computer and mobile application
- Online training saves money – no time away from work, no travelling required
- Audio/visual-based content for developing a quick understanding of the learner
- Interactive test quizzes comprise of drag and drop, multiple-choice questions and true/false options
- RoSPA assured certificate, upon successfully passing this basic first aid online training
Basic First Aid Course
The first aid at work course online outline is as follows:
- Effective first aid approach, in case of emergency, without putting yourself in dangerous situation take
- First Aid, in the case of Resuscitation
- First Aid, in case of Electric Shocks First Aid, in case of Burns
- First Aid, in case of Eye Injuries
- First Aid, in case of Broken Bones, Sprains & Strains
- First Aid, in case of Bleeding
- First Aid, in case of Choking
- First Aid, in case of Heart Attack
Basic First Aid at Work Online Course Target Audience
Workplace first aid basic course help companies and individuals to manage that vital time between an accident occurring and a qualified first-aider attending.
The online first aid at work course is specially designed for:
- All Employees
- In all types of workplaces
Why Your Organisation Needs this First Aid at Work Training for Employees?
Basic Workplace First aid course is intended to fill this critical gap until a qualified first-aid colleague and/or professional medical person can arrive. Employers have a legal duty to assess the first aid risks in their workplace and provide suitable arrangements.
As a minimum, this will involve the provision of a first aid box and nominating named individuals to co-ordinate the provision of first aid.
This basic first aid training course will help your organisation to:
- Comply with HSE guidance
- Create a healthy safety culture within the company
|Study length||15+ minutes|
|Approval body||RoSPA - Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents|
|Target Audience||All Staff Members – Awareness Level|
|Format||Interactive Video With End of Course Test Questions|
|Assessment||Online Multiple Choice Test|
|Certification||Online Certificate Issued Immediately On Course Completion|