Coronavirus is likely to be a part of life for some time therefore employers are duty-bound to implement effective infection control measures. Businesses need to ensure that their employees are following coronavirus guidelines set by government including social distancing.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has published coronavirus advice for employers. All employers need to ensure that employees follow government guidelines on precautionary measures against COVID-19.
The HSE has further stated it will take legal action against employers on violating coronavirus guidelines in workplaces. This eLearning course based on COVID-19 safety measures aims to develop coronavirus safety measures in industrial environments.
Core Benefits of Coronavirus Awareness Course
- Teaches workers how to protect themselves and others in industrial environments
- Creates awareness among workers about their roles and responsibilities regarding coronavirus
- Highlights the correct procedures of post- suspected case of infection
- This coronavirus online course offers engaging video-based content
- Provides the key information concisely
- Available 24/7 to everyone via mobile devices and desktops
- Course duration – 35+ minutes
- Training compliance record helps in demonstrating that you have fulfilled government guidelines on return to work.
- CPD certified certificate upon successful completion of this COVID-19 training course
Coronavirus Safety Course
This eLearning training has the following course structure:
- Coronavirus Infection Control Principles
- Symptoms and Methods of Transmission
- Travel Arrangements To and From Work
- What to do if you fall ill at work?
- Self-isolation Arrangements and Work
- Routine Cleaning Arrangements
- Cleaning Post-Suspected Case of Infection
- Personal Hygiene at Work
- Tools and Equipment Usage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Welfare Arrangements
- Shift and Breaks Arrangements
- Organising Your Work Area
- Briefings and Meetings
Coronavirus Online Course Target Audience
This eLearning training is for all the employees, including supervisors and managers, working in an industrial workplace environment
Anyone in an industrial workplace environment can take benefit from this course. It covers all the primary coronavirus safety measures for keeping everyone safe in the workplace.
Why Your Organisation Needs Coronavirus Safety Course for Employees?
This COVID-19 Training Course will:
- Helps your organisation to fulfil your legal compliance obligations regarding COVID-19
- Helps your organisation implementing your business recovery plan
- Help develop employee awareness of their roles and responsibilities
- Helps your colleagues return to work with full knowledge of your safety precautions against the coronavirus
|Study length||35+ minutes|
|Approval body||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Target Audience||All Staff Members – Awareness Level|
|Format||Interactive Video With End of Course Test Questions|
|Assessment||Online Multiple Choice Test|
|Certification||Online Certificate Issued Immediately On Course Completion|