This accident investigation course introduces learners to the main steps of investigating an accident and the challenges involved in each step.
Most importantly, we’ll see what the root causes of accidents are. This approach is essential. If undertaken effectively, root cause analysis will prevent both the reoccurrence of the incident under investigation, as well as unforeseen accidents.
The course material includes:
- Collect Facts
- Different Interpretations of the accident (Listening to various witnesses)
- Establish Causes
- Root Cause Analysis
- Accident Investigation Outcomes
This course is specially designed for:
- Anyone who has a duty of investigating accidents. Particularly includes:
- Health and Safety Experts, Officers and Advisors
- Safety Managers
- Safety Supervisors and Representatives