A lone worker is an employee who performs their job work in isolation, without the assistance from other workers.
Over the past few years, loan working trend is increased. It’s hard to believe, but almost 46% works in the UK consider themselves as “Lone workers”.
Employers have legal responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, to:
- Identify risks to lone workers
- Initiate safety steps for controlling these risks
This lone worker training provides a comprehensive understanding of lone-working, legal responsibilities. It also highlights how to perform a dynamic risk assessment to identify risks and control factors. This personal safety training for lone workers will help them to perform lone-working safely.
Human Focus is a leading provider of lone working training. We train thousands of workers each year in companies of different sizes.
Currently, we are offering the following courses regarding loan working:
This e-Learning course is ideally designed for those employees of any industrial environment who work alone without any direct support from colleagues or supervisors. The intended audience can be:
- Builders and Contractors
- Heating & Ventilation Engineers
- Maintenance Workers
- Window Cleaners
These Lone Working eLearning training courses need:
- No Prior Subject Knowledge
- No Certification
This eLearning course will benefit your organisation in the following ways:
- Cut Training Cost-Save the cost of trainers, time away from work and travelling expense
- Meet Compliance-eLearning system automatically records and tracks the training completion record of each trainee, thus helps in providing compliance evidence
- Saves Time- Lone worker online course is accessible to everyone, anytime, anywhere
- Build Positive Reputation- Introduce health and safety culture among employees, thus building a positive company reputation within the global market