First aid training by Human Focus complies with HSE guidance on the basic first aid at work (INDG347). The course covers a basic introduction about first aid at work and provides everyone with simple guidelines that can be followed until a qualified first aider or medical professional arrives.
The programme also highlights an effective approach in case of emergency without putting yourself in danger.
On successful completion of the workplace first aid course, the learner will be awarded the RoSPA-Approved certificate.
The course outline is as follows:
- Effective first aid approach, in case of emergency, without putting yourself in dangerous situation take
- First Aid, in the case of Resuscitation
- First Aid, in case of Electric Shocks First Aid, in case of Burns
- First Aid, in case of Eye Injuries
- First Aid, in case of Broken Bones, Sprains & Strains
- First Aid, in case of Bleeding
- First Aid, in case of Choking
- First Aid, in case of Heart Attack
Workplace first aid basic course help companies and individuals to manage that vital time between an accident occurring and a qualified first-aider attending.
The course is specially designed for:
- All Employees
- In all types of workplaces
Basic Workplace First aid course is intended to fill this critical gap until a qualified first-aid colleague and/or professional medical person can arrive. Employers have a legal duty to assess the first aid risks in their workplace and provide suitable arrangements.
As a minimum, this will involve the provision of a first aid box and nominating named individuals to co-ordinate the provision of first aid.
This basic first aid training course will help your organisation to:
- Comply with HSE guidance
- Create a healthy safety culture within the company