Approved e-Learning course
20+ minutes course
This noise at work awareness course helps organisations to meet legal obligations. It educates learners on the risks associated with noise at work and control measures to minimise these risks.
Damage to hearing is irreversible! It can be very crippling for the sufferer. High noise levels at work affect people’s health and safety and their overall wellbeing.
Unfortunately, many people lose some of or all of their hearing due to exposure to noise at work. It is a very common occupational hazard. In response to this threat, your organisation should assess the risks and put a range of safety controls in place.
But, the bottom line is that controlling the risk of noise relies on your colleagues commitment and behaviour.
Benefits of Noise Exposure eLearning Course
- Educate learners about the dangers of noise at work
- Delegates learn about their roles and responsibilities to avoid hearing loss at work
- Teaches workers about the safety measures to keep themselves safe from high noise levels
- Educates about the safety signs and control requirements to minimise the risk of hearing loss
- This noise awareness course online offers convenient learning- the mobile app allows to take a class anywhere, anytime
- Saves training cost-save travelling expense and time away from work
- The course comprises video/audio-based content and interactive quizzes to engage learners interest in the subject
- IIRSM approved certificate for the delegate who passes this course successfully
Noise Awareness Online Course Content
This awareness course includes the following learning elements:
- Introducing Your Ears
- The Main Problem
- How to keep you Safe
- Your Role
- Hearing Protection Safety Signs
Who Should Take this Noise Awareness Course Online?
This eLearning training is ideal for:
- All industrial workers, exposed to noisy environments or noisy equipment at work, globally
Why Your Organisation Needs this eLearning Noise Management Course?
- Helps in meeting your legal obligation to provide workers with the training about noise exposure risks at an industrial workplace
- Helps in taking measures to reduce high noise emissions in industries, thus protecting the organisation from legal breaches
- Introduce health and safety awareness culture with the whole organisation
- Build a positive image of the company within the global market
|Study length||20+ minutes|
|Approval body||IIRSM - International Institute of Risk & Safety Management|
|Target Audience||All Staff Members – Awareness Level|
|Format||Interactive Video With End of Course Test Questions|
|Assessment||Online Multiple Choice Test|
|Certification||Online Certificate Issued Immediately on Course Completion|