Everyone is different and deserves to be respected in any professional environment. This online equality and diversity course educates employees about the true meanings of equality and diversity, their benefits and teaches how to maintain them in any industrial environment.
What are the Benefits of Taking Equality and Diversity Training for Industry?
- The training helps to create positive relationships among employees
- The course teaches employees how to treat everyone equally without discrimination
- Explains how to communicate well with colleagues
- Teaches how to respond and report to any discrimination or inequality
- Fully online – one can complete it from anywhere and at anytime
- Easily accessible on computers and mobile phones
- This training course saves you money – no travelling required at all
- The course content comprises of audio/visual format, thus helps in quick learning
- The test quizzes at the end of each section and final knowledge test consist of drag and drop, multiple-choice questions and true/false options
- CPD certified certificate, upon successfully passing the equality and diversity in industry course
Equality and Diversity in Industry Course Content
- The definitions of equality and diversity
- The benefits of equality and diversity
Target Audience of Equality and Diversity in Industry Course
This course is ideal for:
- All employees, working in any industrial environment.
Why Your Organisation Needs this Equality and Diversity in Industry Online Training?
- Increases the productivity among teams by treating them fairly and equal
- Employees will feel respected, both by you and as part of the company
- Reduces the risk of facing any legal proceeding
- Helps to build a stronger working relationship between:
- Staff members
|Study length||10+ minutes|
|Approval body||CPD certified|
|Target audience||All staff members – awareness|
|Format||One interactive module with an end of course test|
|Assessment||Online multiple-choice test|
|Certification||Online certificate issued immediately on course completion|
Human Focus offers the following programmes under the business risks/HR courses toolkit: